Friday, December 3, 2010

Interview Done!

I just did an interview with Winnipeg's Uptown Magazine about my upcoming trip. It's getting real now.

We talked about the city and it's history and about how the Weakerthans have kind of created a storybook visitors guide with it's songs. I talked about why I am doing this, why the Weakerthans mean so much to me and why I have always wanted to see them in their home town. I am really starting to feel like this is a pilgrimage of sorts.

I don't want to spoil it, so I wont go into more detail but I am honored that someone was interested in talking to me about the trip. It was also so nice to have a long chat about the city with someone who is from there.

Only 11 days to go!!

Video of Psalms for the Elks Lodge Last Call below:

1 comment:

  1. this is awesome, Andy! i look forward to hearing all about your journey! nothing is better than rock pilgrimages!

    ReplyDelete